Work With Us
Hello and thank you for visiting our blog! Whether you are a brand, tourism board, company, or a fellow blogger, we are honored that you are here!
Fun Life Crisis travel blog has a reach of over 100,000 engaged readers every month who are looking for advice on travel and outdoor experiences. With a social media audience of 246,000 followers and over 10 million impressions per month, we connect with people across the globe through our visuals and posts.
Check out our social accounts here:
In the past year, our website has sold over $195K worth of products through affiliate links, personal recommendations, and reviews. Our goal is to share our love for the outdoors and inspire our readers to seek out new experiences and adventures while also providing practical tips and recommendations.
We work with brands to create promotional blog materials, social media campaigns, photography, videography, and more. We also have a California-focused travel blog Californiawanderland.com with over 30,000 monthly readers where we feature local businesses, attractions, and hotels in Central California.
If you have a collaboration idea in mind, feel free to Contact Us here or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to chat more!
We also offer programmatic advertising through our ad management company Mediavine. If you are interested in placing direct ad space on our blog, go here to set up a new campaign and get an immediate quote:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Laura and Joel
Check out our Media Kit here:
See some of our past collaboration posts here:
- Aventon Sinch E-Bike Review: Best Foldable Fat Tire Bike
- TentBox Classic Review: Best Hardshell Rooftop Tent
- Jackery Explorer 1000 Review: Best Portable Power Station
- Detailed Bluetti EB70S Review: Portable Power On The Go
- Review Of Staying At Hyatt Place Moab Hotel In Utah
- Staying At Origins, The Best Luxury Eco-lodge In Costa Rica
- 15 Beginner Tips To Know When Planning a Trip To National Parks
- The Ultimate Guide To Krakow, Poland: What To See, Do & Eat
- 6 Wonderful Things To Do In Poland’s Malopolska Region
- The Ultimate Guide To Traveling Iceland In a Campervan