You don’t need to travel abroad to find amazing places to visit as some of the best treasures can be found in our back yard.
The Oregon Coast has earned its spot as one of “Oregon’s 7 Wonders” because of it’s beauty and scenic routes.
Here are 15 amazing places to photograph along Oregon Coast that’ll make you want to stay forever.
1. Replay a scene from the Titanic at the Peter Iredale Shipwreck
2. Take in the view at Ecola State Park
3. Run loose at Cannon Beach
4. Hike up a giant dune for amazing views of ocean caves at Cape Kiwanda
5. Look into the biggest ocean bowl at Devils Punch Bowl
6. Observe sea lions at Sea Lion Cave, America’s largest sea cave
Look through a window into paradise at the Sea Lion Cave
7. Enjoy the perfect sunset at the Oregon Dunes
8. Watch the waves crash at Shore Acres State Park
9. Visit Coquille River Lighthouse, the last lighthouse constructed in Oregon
10. Get lost and find your way by following giant signs on Oregon Street in Port Orford
11. Take a break at the park overlooking Wedderburn Bridge
12. Check out some giant rocks at the Cave Rock
13. Let the breeze run through your hair at Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor
14. Watch a river connect with the ocean at Harris Beach State Park
15. Feel like the ocean princess at Chetco Point Park
The Oregon coast has so much to offer from small fishing villages to giant rocks and secret caves. Next time you’re in Oregon, don’t miss the opportunity to make the scenic drive. Just remember to roll down your window and feel the ocean breeze in your hair as you take in all the beauty.